Top motivations for you and your team to join us at the Travel Retail Consumer Forum, which is taking place from 4-6 September in Limassol, Cyprus.
As reported, the event agenda is now live.
1. Get up to speed with the latest consumer behaviour. Understanding how shoppers behave when they are travelling is vital for driving results in a post-pandemic environment, and the Travel Retail Consumer Forum is your go-to for exclusive insights. It’s the first and only industry conference to place the consumer at the heart of the entire agenda.
During the two-day conference, we will discuss, in depth, how to create a customer centric culture. Plus, we will reveal the latest consumer perspectives on a range of topics, from how the customer journey is being redefined, to the changing dynamics of purchase drivers, including social media influencers, in-store tech and sales associates.
2. Enjoy exclusive access to consumer research worth a six-figure value. Event co-organiser m1nd-set is curating an exclusive consumer research campaign especially for the event that would have a six-figure value if independently commissioned. The findings will be revealed throughout each session during the conference and will shine a light on a number of important topics, from the impact of Brexit on shopper behaviour to how corporate social and environmental responsibility is increasingly impacting on decision-making when it comes to shopping in the channel.
3. Arm yourself with knowledge thanks to compelling sessions delivered by industry experts. The conference agenda is packed with rich content delivered by high-profile personalities from leading stakeholders including Aer Rianta International, Nestlé International Travel Retail, Heathrow Airport, Hermes Airports, Vantage Airport Group and many more. It’s a platform for thought leaders to share their know-how and experience, providing you with all the inspiration you need for achieving your goals.
4. Hear from Yiannis Karousos, Cyprus Minister of Transport, Communications & Works. Karousos will be kick-starting the conference with his welcome address, during which he will highlight the various investments and initiatives the country, a major tourist destination, has been implementing to help ensure the Mediterranean island is top of mind for tourists as they take to the skies and seas once again.
5. Take advantage of our fantastic networking opportunities. You’ll have ample opportunities to connect with potential prospects and business partners thanks to the networking coffee breaks and lunches that are taking place during the event, sponsored by Loacker, Nestlé, Ritter Sport and Walker’s Shortbread. There are eight networking events integrated over the two days at which you can carry on conversations over coffee and lunch – in addition to the evening social events.
6. Relax and unwind at our sparkling social events. Let us host you in style at the Opening Cocktail, taking place on the beachfront lawns of the Parklane Resort & Spa, Limassol on Sunday 4 September, sponsored by Cyprus Duty Free and Beam Suntory. There’s also the glamorous Gala Dinner on Monday 5, sponsored by Anora, and closing cocktails on Tuesday 6 to wrap up the event.
7. You’ll be in with a chance of winning big prizes. During the event, our Host Sponsor Cyprus Duty Free will be giving away an impressive EUR$9,000 in shopping vouchers, redeemable at Cyprus Duty Free stores at Larnaca and Paphos Airports. Delegates will need to be in the conference room to win, as the winners will be announced after the lunch breaks on both conference days.
More prize draws will also be on offer courtesy of other event sponsors. For example, event partner Artisan People is giving away a helicopter trip around London.
See the highlights from last year’s TR Consumer Forum…
8. Be immersed in Cypriot culture. Enjoy true Cypriot culture, through the evening entertainment at the social events, the various local delicacies to be discovered throughout the event, including Cypriot wines and spirits courtesy of our host sponsor, Cyprus Duty Free. In addition, we are currently looking into the possibility of a cultural visit on the morning of Sunday 4 for those delegates who have already arrived and are keen to explore the island’s cultural heritage. If you would like to take part, you can register your interest via the registration form.
9. Attending the event is great value. If you register by 18 July, you can take advantage of Early Bird access for only £595. Plus, the first 200 delegates to register will be entered into prize draw to win one of five gifts from Platinum Sponsor E.Gluck (includes over 100 delegates already registered). After this date, the Standard Delegate Rate of £695 will apply. We recommend registering as soon as possible as there are a limited number of rooms available at the host hotel, Parklane Resort & Spa, Limassol.
10. Discover new products at our exhibition thanks to our sponsors. Between conference sessions there will be a number of exhibitors to connect with, as well as products to discover from sponsors including Altavia, Duty Freak, Nora Norway, Swedish Match and Anora. Put yourself into the shoes of the consumer by experiencing some of the latest products to hit the shelves.